Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Friday the Dorkteenth


The Dork Bloggers want to know about our dorkiest moments.

Alright... I'm game.

I think my dorkiest moment is probably also my most embarrassing moment, which you can read about here.
There may be some dorkier moments... I mean, they really happen on a daily basis, but I already wrote about this one, and it really is pretty dorky, so why not use it? And, I can't really think of anything else. Blonde moments? PLENTY.... Dorky moments? Fewer.

Oh well. Enjoy!!

4 comments:

Moderator said...

I'm always very, very cool.

Anonymous said...

Hurdles.... HAHAHAHAAA!! EVERY time I read it I still laugh my ASS off! Hahahahahhhhhhh

Mary said...

Oh man, that is pretty darned dorky! Loved it! great entry, good luck!:D

ZigZagMan said...

I think that qualifies....:) Happy friday the dorkteenth!! :)