Tuesday, December 26, 2006

This is not the big announcement post...

I'll either get to that tomorrow or Thursday. I know, I'm such a bitch for making you all wait. I know you all die a little inside when you come to my blog and do not see the announcement. You click and click, on the edge of your seat with anticipation as my blog loads, and then you are let down, and a tear trickles down your cheek when you see the same post that was there before.

Well, except now there is this one, but this isn't the one... sorry.

BUT... I do have something kinda weird to tell you all about!




Last night I had a dream about Ben Affleck. This is not unusual, since I've thought he was pretty hot for quite a few years now (except my love for him kinda waned during the first "Bennifer", because I just didn't think he was a good match with JLo). You can laugh, get it out of your system... I'll wait....


OK? Ok. So, not ONLY was Ben Affleck in my dream, but Jennifer Garner was, too!! And, this is the best part.... are you ready?



They were filming a remake of Turner and Hooch!!!




Alas, it was only a dream. And no, I won't share with you the mind altering substances that I had before bed.


Ok, so the other part that makes this weird (no, it wasn't weird enough) is that I just saw a story on CNN.com that they had their baby baptized (cue Twilight Zone music).....

see??? I had the dream and then the story.... oh nevermind.

I'll try to post about the announcement tomorrow. Leave me alone with my Ben Affleck dreams.

7 comments:

Bob said...

You are very strange, Amy.

I still think Ben Affleck is gay.

Anonymous said...

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

The Ferryman said...

It's a sex change, isn't it? You are going to finally have it done.

You go girl! Um...dude!

Anonymous said...

did you eat something spicy before bedtime?

I liked Mr. Fab's explanation. I'm going with his assumption.

Anonymous said...

Damnit! You guys are good guessers.

I leave for Thailand after the 1st. They do them very cheaply there.

New Year, new gender.

Valerie said...

I had a hugh girl-crush on Jennifer Garner so I was a bit excited at the beginning of your post. But Turner & Hooch took away any excitement.

I hope Ben was supposed to be the dog.

Valerie said...

that should read huge-girl not hugh-girl. doy.