Friday, September 15, 2006

Wish List


My birthday is fast approaching, so I'm sharing my Amazon Wish List with you all, so you can start getting some ideas of what to get me.

Some things I just added today, and I'm sure I'll keep adding, so keep checking back, because you might see something today that you think "Wow! That would be perfect for her!!", but in a couple of days there might be something even BETTER (and cooler, and more expensive).

Click here. You know you wanna buy me something.

4 comments:

Some Guy said...

The Wonder Woman costume is white-hott.

Anonymous said...

Definitely. That costume looks much better than the underoos I used to have!

Anonymous said...

I was going to buy you the tv, but there was no shipping address. Too bad.

Anonymous said...

Nobody-

I don't believe for a second that you were going to buy me the TV. I think you wanted the shipping address so you could stalk me.