Monday, October 16, 2006

Better


Well, dear readers, thank you so much for thinking of me during my recent illness. I received hundreds... no... THOUSANDS of cards and letters, so I can't possibly respond to them all, but all of your thoughts and good wishes meant the world to me, and I'm sure helped me in some small way during my road to recovery.

However, I fear the worst for my computer. I don't think it is your typical virus. I think it's some kind of computer rabies or something. It's turning on me, I just know it. I think I saw some foam coming out of one of the USB ports... like when an animal "foams at the mouth". Also, it growled at me.

I know it's really sad, but the humane thing to do might be to shoot it. Just like Old Yeller.

*this post was not typed on my computer...duh

5 comments:

Some Guy said...

I'm afraid that's what happens when you don't give it the proper shots. Just make sure it doesn't bite anyone else or you could have a lawsuit on your hands. My sympathies.

Anonymous said...

Did you get the fruit basket I sent?

Can't help with the 'puter.
Sometimes you just gotta put 'em down.

Andrew Glazebrook said...

When I worked at my Local Cinema as projectionist,one of the guys there never shut up about how great Old Yeller was !! Still nvere seen it !

Anonymous said...

I have made a donation to the United Way for Computers as a small token of my concern for your computer as well as all sick computers everywhere--and I encourage others to do so as well.

I hope that was okay with you. Every contribution, no matter the size, is important to improve the future health of all computers.

Send your donations to: http://theworldofzed.blogspot.com

Moderator said...

I hope your "collection" on the computer isn't harmed.