Thursday, April 05, 2007

Can you guess??


Why does this gentleman have paint on his face?

A. He was interrupted while applying stage make-up for the role of the Tin Man in a community theater presentation of "The Wizard of Oz".

B. He wanted to see what a full mustache and beard looked like, and all he had was silver paint.

C. He was caught huffing behind a Circuit City at 7 a.m.


If you guessed A or B, sorry! Try again.

If you guessed C... YOU ARE RIGHT!! Give yourself a big pat on the back!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I'm just running out for a pack of smokes," he said. My dad is so full of crap. I haven't seen him since Sunday, and I have to read about where he is on your site, Amy. Heartbreaking, isn't it?

Writeprocrastinator said...

My guess was

D. He's watched so much "Peewee's Playhouse" over the years, he thinks he's Jambi.

Mekka Lekka Hi-Mekka Hiney Ho.

Anonymous said...

Sorry Paul.

Mekka Lekka Hi-Mekka Chonny Ho.

Scarlet said...

Down Under we call it "chroming" and every few months the crappy current affairs shows have stories on it.

A few weeks ago I was at a very busy train station around 4pm and a "chromed" out girl wandered all over the place.

Desperate people looking for kicks....

Anonymous said...

"Huffing"... what's that? I've never heard of it, but thanks to this site I at least know it's illegal...

Anonymous said...

Go here Dick http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inhalant

and you can learn all about it.