Sunday, April 15, 2007

Dork Whore


So, it's time to be voting for the Dork Blogger contest. I have zero votes. I could vote for myself, but I'd rather get zero.

Upon reading about the dorkiness of some of the other contestants, I fear I may not be a dork at all. Maybe I'm just cool.

While I doubt I'll get the crown of Dork Princess, I figured I still better give myself a plug.

My entry is already submitted, but perhaps I should point out some other dorky moments in my life...

  • Just a couple of weeks ago I totally tripped and sprained my ankle at a crowded bar.
  • My first car was a 1978 Toyota Corolla that was so slow the school bus was faster than it.
  • For a short time at the beginning of 9th grade I had to ride the short bus to school.
  • Oh yeah... there's this post here, too.
  • And, remember RP from the submitted post? I only had several opportunities to make myself known to him, but I just chose to fantasize about him and stalk him instead.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think you're a dork, but I voted for you anyway. Hope you win.

Moderator said...

I've always thought you were a dork.

Scarlet said...

Toyota Corolla! I had the same, light blue. God it was a bad color. But it could outrun the bus.

Anonymous said...

Short bus huh? That explains a lot. :-)